• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How much money do plan on purchasing 3E/OGL products this year?

How much money do you plan spending on 3E/OGL products this year

• $0

Votes: 115 49.4%
  • $20 - $100

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • $100 - $200

Votes: 38 16.3%
  • $300 - $500

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • $500 +

Votes: 18 7.7%

Shemeska

Adventurer
I tentatively said $100-200. That's probably going to include a copy of the PathfinderRPG, the Pathfinder Bestiary, and a hard copy of Pathfinder Chronicles: Dragons Revisited. I've been procrastinating getting a subscription to Kobold Quarterly as well, so add that to the eventual list of purchases this year.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Well the PFRPG and Bestiary are $90 before shipping. I'd say $200-300, but I'll vote for $100-200 since my category doesn't exist.

Betote

First Post
I voted 300$-500$, then checked again my Pathfinder subscriptions and realized it's in fact 300€-500€, which is a bit higher. With this, the odd 20€-30€ on miniatures (I have to thank WotC for downgrading the quality of their sculptures so much that I don't want their minis anymore, or it would be a lot higher), about 30€ a month on M:tG and a book or two bought on impulse, I spend on gaming more or less the same as I do on college.

Crisis? What crisis? :D

Rolflyn

First Post
I didn't include Star Wars Saga purchases, but I went for 100-200. I plan to get the Pathfinder Hardcover, Monte Cook's new adventure, and some targets of opportunity.

Greg K

Legend
I have been out of work for the past three weeks and only worked about 25 hrs the three weeks prior to that. However, I go back to my other job in a week. If things go well, I except to spend about $250-400 based on there being about fifty five third party products that I want for 3e and hoping that I can pick up even the the most expensive of them for between $5-10 dollars.

edit: If I had thought to include M&M, True20, Skull and Bones and RPGObjects products , it is probably another $200+.

Last edited:

Sammael

Adventurer
With the current results (178 respondents) and a slight extrapolation of values (I took that the last category, $500+, will average out to $750 per person), the total sum which will be spent on 3.x/OGL products in 2009 is $23670, or about 130 bucks per person.

Just $20 less than the result of 4E/OGL poll, though the population is not the same. I expected a lot less, honestly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads