• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to have an announcement made in the newsletter

Hammerforge

Explorer
I'm interested in having an announcement for a new old-school D&D magazine put into the next enworld e-newsletter. Does anyone know how I can go about that, or whom I should contact? I tried looking around on the site here, but I couldn't find any specific way to go about it. I wanted to look at one of the recent newsletters I received, but unfortunately I don't have a copy anymore.

Thanks.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm interested in having an announcement for a new old-school D&D magazine put into the next enworld e-newsletter. Does anyone know how I can go about that, or whom I should contact?

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] should be able to help you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Click on the "SEND A SCOOP" button near the top of a page (it's green) or the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Click on the "SEND A SCOOP" button near the top of a page (it's green) or the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page.

Is it a good idea to put the usual announcement in an appropriate forum and also pass along a link in the "scoop" email in case you want to promote the thread or use it in this new cross-posted format (which I think works really well, btw).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads