• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to make your donation!

Seule

Explorer
So last night I told my wife that ENWorld was $1600 in the hole, and is it OK if we donated $10 US? She said sure, I talk about it enough, it must be worth it. I did so. It's all we can afford. Maybe someday I'll manage to scrape enough cash together for a community supporter account. but $50 CDN is a lot of money all at once.

I'm proud of how well everyone has pitched in.

--Seule

francisca

I got dice older than you.
I'm in for $35 via XRP.

Sure I'm already a community supporter, but another 35 bucks is worth it for this place.

Thanks to Morrus for keeping it running, and thanks to the whole community for pitching in.

Magestrike

First Post
Great work everyone

It wasnt much, but I threw 10 bucks at the fund raising effort. Its all I had available on my card to donate, but but it will do more good here than just sitting on my card. :)

I also agree on a yearly fund raising effort. Everyone gets so much enjoyment out of the site, and since it isnt corporately backed, it only makes sense to have a fundraiser every once in a while to help defray the enormous costs. Plus, it would give people a chance to save up some fundage and be able to donate more.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents..or 10 bucks ..or whatever. Great job folks.

Mage

Skade

Explorer
Seule said:
So last night I told my wife that ENWorld was $1600 in the hole, and is it OK if we donated $10 US? She said sure, I talk about it enough, it must be worth it. I did so. It's all we can afford. Maybe someday I'll manage to scrape enough cash together for a community supporter account. but $50 CDN is a lot of money all at once.

I'm proud of how well everyone has pitched in.

--Seule
That's a lot of money for most of mate. :) I think the intention is to get you and all the other donors a CS for your efforts, so at least for now you won't have to worry about that.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Absolutely amazing. I am so glad to be a part of this community. And I'm glad we were able to wow Morrus & Eric in the process. :)

francisca

I got dice older than you.
EricNoah said:
I'm ashamed at how little faith I had. You guys frickin' rule. :)

And I hope it will always be this way, no matter who is running the ship, no matter who the current cast of regulars and lurkers are.

Folks, you are witnessing something unique and wonderful. Take it all in, things like this simply don't happen enough.

Let's keep pitching in over the long term and make Morrus feel so appreciated he weeps with joy everytime he sees the letters EN together...

ENWorld....

ENchillada....

ENcrypted....

Remove ads