• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to make your donation!

GMVictory

Explorer
When I read about the troubles, I went to RPGNow and ordered Player's Journals #2 and #3 to help out.

Now I see all of this cool stuff being offered to help get donations. *sigh* :)

Still I was glad to help in any way I could though. Things appear to be looking up.

Kiracat

Scarred Lands Groupie
I'm so glad to hear it's worked out!

I donated my $25 anyway - I've gotten more out of Enworld over the last two years than out of any sourcebook imaginable. If you have the occasional fund drive, I'll keep donating as long as my bank account can support it. This site's GREAT! :) XO!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Scorpio said:
As Morrus announced, I'll say 'Thanks' by making a detailed map for a 'randomly chosen' contributor. It could be your Campaign World, a city, whatever the winner would like. Morrus will get the details out as soon as he has a chance to catch his breath!
Thanks again to everyone.
Cheers!
Wow... that's really kind of you.

Max

First Post
A bit late to the party, but I'm in for $35. I've been meaning to get that EN World Supporter for ..... way too long, now. So, at least that's finally taken care of. Of course, it will probably only take Morrus a year to figure out what has just happened in the last couple days. ;)

Max

pogre

Legend
Character Figure

Hello,

I would like to offer to paint a character figure for a random donator. It must qualify as medium size or smaller (D&D rules) and you must send it to me. I will paint it to the best of my ability and send it back on my dime.

This prize offer is pending our esteemed host's O.K. of course.

Thank you for this outpouring - I was kind of in a funk the other day when I saw the original news...

Last edited:

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I saw the announcement a few hours ago and immediately threw 10$ into the soup. Would that I had a job so I could contribute more!

As an owner of a dance studio, I know intimately what it's like to have a business that you want to succeed on its own merits rather than on charity or generosity. I admire the gumption it takes to maintain some shred of optimism in the face of months and months of reddened accounting.

I hope this gives you the breathing space you need, Morrus.

All the best!
-blarg II

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Scorpio said:
As Morrus announced, I'll say 'Thanks' by making a detailed map for a 'randomly chosen' contributor. It could be your Campaign World, a city, whatever the winner would like. Morrus will get the details out as soon as he has a chance to catch his breath!
Thanks again to everyone.
Cheers!

I hope it's me!

I'm trying to create maps for a little place called "The Abyss".
I have details on the first few levels, but the remaining 662 are just too hard to draw.

:D

Last edited:

NewJeffCT

First Post
I've put in my own small amount - this site has given me a lot of good ideas over the months and years, as well as hours of good and bad reading and a ton of advice on new d20 product.

Hopefully, we can keep it going for years to come.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads