• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to Use Hard Cover Adventures in AL League Play

smerwin29

Reluctant Time Traveler
If we end up with a TPK, I may use Return of the Lizard King to start them off, then segueing into TOA. It looks like a better option than the AL starter for Tier 1 characters, and since I don't run an official AL table, I have that flexibility.

Thanks for considering Return of the Lizard King! If you do end up using it, I'd love to hear how it went for you and any tweaks you made. There's a link to a feedback form in the adventure.

Shawn

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Edit: Missed that the OP was running an 'AL style' game without being 'AL legal'.

--
Pauper

Last edited:

rczarnec

Explorer
Well, the good news is that as of today, all of the Guild Adept adventures, including Return of the Lizard King, as AL legal. For the products that have new rules features like races, classes, and magic items, those rules features are only legal with special campaign documentation. But the adventure parts of them are AL-legal. So have at it!

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/220608/Return-of-the-Lizard-King

Shawn

Has there been some sort of announcement of this that you could link to?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads