• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Would You Defend A Mountain Fortress? (Volume II)

Nifft

Penguin Herder
This is based off an old idea...

Baby Bombs!

Ingredients:

1 lb alchemical explosives
1 remote detonator
1 means of non-fatal insertion
1 medium-sized child

It's important that the child be alive when dropped (or hurled) and that the Vallorians know that the child is alive. If they catch it, BOOM! If they don't, they've moved one step further from Good... and therefore away from their god-granted cleric & paladin abilities.

-- Nifft

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Indeed, mmadsen, I think I have postponed it until this weekend instead!:) Hopefully it will get off the ground!:) I, and the other players as well, have been very busy, so we haven't quite had the time we would really like to have. Hopefully, it will go well this weekend!:)

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

mmadsen

First Post
Indeed, mmadsen, I think I have postponed it until this weekend instead!:) Hopefully it will get off the ground!:) I, and the other players as well, have been very busy, so we haven't quite had the time we would really like to have. Hopefully, it will go well this weekend!:)
Let us hope it gets off the ground -- and that we, as Galleran's Council of Elders, can aid our Dark Lord in turning the Vallorean advance.

Elder-Basilisk

First Post
Nifft said:
This is based off an old idea...
It's important that the child be alive when dropped (or hurled) and that the Vallorians know that the child is alive. If they catch it, BOOM! If they don't, they've moved one step further from Good... and therefore away from their god-granted cleric & paladin abilities.

I don't think it would work that way in SHARK's world. He seems to display a certain flexibility that doesn't allow bad guys to place good guys in impossible situations like this. In other words, his gods say "That is a vile and evil act--you must exact painful and just vengeance upon its perpetrators" rather than "Naughty Paladin--you didn't sacrifice yourself in a vain attempt to save the baby who was doomed to die no matter what you did. I think I'll remove your powers as punishment for someone else's vile deeds."

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

LOL! Elder-Basilisk, you have described my own attitude and approach precisely!:) I love it! Very goo my friend, very good!

By the way, Elder-Basilisk, I should like to E-mail you. Perhaps you could E-mail me, there are some things I would like to share with you.:)

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

The Legions are on their way! The Guardians of Empire have begun sorting out their strategy, and they are on their way to the staging area of the theater of operations! There are 15 veteran legions in this area, with 20 additional legions filtering in, training, and preparing for the coming offensive. Meanwhile, the party is preparing for their own assault...the group has many different options. More will develop this weekend, now that the planning and travel has been dealt with!

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Remove ads