• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Howling Night: Temple of Hinotheus

jkason

First Post
OOC: When IVV seemed to be alone in the tavern, I'd have jumped in there, but since it seems pretty active, I'd rather move forward on our own, unless anyone has objections?

Systole

First Post
OOC: Agreed. Plan in this thread, and after we're done can have some brief RPs with tavern occupants on the way out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Darreo finally makes it to the back room he stammers out, "Did.. did you see..." he shakes visibly before sitting down with a thud his crossbow thumping on the back of the chair.

He moves around to take it from his shoulder dropping it to the table. "I am sorry." he mumbles almost to himself. "I will never stop loving you, Rizella."

Sitting quietly he waits for the others to start going over what these papers say.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn takes a seat at the table along with the others and starts organizing the papers as best he can. Searching for information was nothing new to him, and he quickly sets up a system that will work for him while he begins skimming the documents for key words.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan raises a curious eyebrow as the crossbowman stammers on his entrance. But he manages to keep his quips to himself. Instead he does his best to help Tahn pour over the information they have.

Systole

First Post
Daylily is sort of mystified by all this reading business. "Is why you all study the paper? We is know the what to being done, yes? We go to visiting this Brother Fairlass person. Maybe we is wearing the Sun Wolf robes to make surprise bad people. Or maybe only some of us is wear the Sun Wolf robes, and the crossbow-man and me is wait in the shadow for to make more surprise. Then we much hurt bad people." Daylily makes a strange gesture that seems to be his equivalent of a shrug. "Is being simple, yes?"

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Is being simple, yes?"

"I hope it's simple," Nathan says, "But things never seem to go that way for me. I mean, a simple frog hunt wound up being a fight with a giant frog and a frog man, and then the last job I took there were so many people pretending to be other people that I'm still not entirely sure what was going on."

He furrows his brow and gives Daylily a sympathetic look as he adds, "but maybe this time I'll get lucky and we'll just need to bonk a few heads."

Systole

First Post
As Nathan explains about the giant frog/frog man/mistaken identities, Daylily looks dubious. "Is maybe good for little brother spirit-seer to laying off the toad-lick for a few days, I am think," he suggests.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Darreo comes out of his stupor but only half listens to the conversations. He watches Tahn sort the papers into neat stacks.

"Making any head way?"
he asks the half-elf in the tri-corner hat.

[sblock=OOC] Actually that should be a question for the DM, but Darreo doesn't know that he exists. :p [/sblock]

Remove ads