• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Human lvl 1 bonus at-will related to augmentable power classes

mysticknight232

First Post
I recently built a Human Ardent that I am considering playing in an upcoming campaign. After going through the usual steps of building a lvl 1 character, I printed out the character sheet and noticed that only the augment 0 power card was printed for my Human bonus at-will power. I went back into the CB to see if I could fix this and alas, I was not able to add the augment 1 and 2 powers to this in any way.

First, is this a bug in the CB? Second, is this how it really should be? I assumed that I would have access to 3 "complete" at-will augment powers when playing with the Ardent, but perhaps that is not the case and I should only have access to the augment 0 bonus at-will power as the CB has it.

Can anybody tell me how this should work? Do I get all three augments for my bonus at-will or just the augment 0? If I should get them all, does anybody know how I can fix the CB so that I can print off all of the power cards and not just the augment 0 power card?

Thanks for your help.

Nichwee

First Post
PHB3 Appendix - Augmentable - At-Will Attack Powers - P216.

The last paragraph here says that any racial trait that lets you pick an At-Will Attack power can choose Augmentable ones but they lose the Augmentable keyword and any augmentations.

mysticknight232

First Post
PHB3 Appendix - Augmentable - At-Will Attack Powers - P216.

The last paragraph here says that any racial trait that lets you pick an At-Will Attack power can choose Augmentable ones but they lose the Augmentable keyword and any augmentations.

That is a great reference and also great to know. Clearly means it's just a plain old at-will power for my Ardent. Thanks for clearing that up so quickly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads