• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Humor] 101 Things you'd hear in Middle Earth MMORPG

Voneth

First Post
Sam: OCC: Hey did you see the "I'm too sexy" video based off the Barlog skin? ROTFL!!!!

Frodo: Hey, look up. Sheobl is respawning!! I sed this waz a c00l place camp.

Larry Fitz

First Post

You say, "Hi everyone! This is a big group! Rces Lvls and clss plz!
Aragorn says "Dun Rgr 8."
Gimli says "Dw Wr 5"
Legolas says "Nol Arch 6"
Boromir says "Hum Wr 7"
Frodo says "Hob Rg 2."
Pippin says "Hob Wr 1."
Merry says "Hob Wr 1."
Sam says "Hob Grdnr 4."
Gandalf says "Maiar Wiz 17"
You say "Um sorry guys, I don't think I can get ep's with a 17 Wizzie, and what the hell is a Grdnr?"

Larry Fitz

First Post
56)

ATTENTION: The Rohan server will be coming down for maintenance in twenty minutes. Please find a safe place and log off!!

Gimli says, "I don't believe this! We've been waiting for the Worg Rider spawn for 45 minutes!

Legolas makes a rude gesture.

57)

Gimli auctions, "WTT Lock of Galadriel's hair for any Magic Battleaxe."

Larry Fitz

First Post
59)

Ar4g0rn says, "Balrog? OMG that thing cons red to Gandalf!"

Fr0d0 says, "I think this is a GM event..."

60) Legolas says, "Grey Havens expansion come out next week! Hope I don't have to retire this character."

61) Aragorn says, "How did Boromir die? The book says those orcs shoud have all conned 'easy' to him?"

Gimli says, "Lag"

boothbey

First Post
64) "Hear what Aragorn did? He fell off a cliff fighting an orc and respawned in front of Saruman's Orc Army. Instead of just logging off or dying like a man he trained the whole thing to Helm's Deep. Killed damn near everyone."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads