• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Humor] MEG_Hal thinks he's funny

MEG Hal

First Post
After seeing this thread title I am thinking should I be insulted?? Because I do not think I am funny, I KNOW I am funny.:D

I hear almost everday
"Stop being so silly"
" You are so funny"
" You are crazy"
and that is from a 3 year old, so if I am that funny/silly/crazy for her think what an adult must think. I can just picture it now ...
*fade to dream sequence*
People are raving:
"I thought Seinfeld was funny, well until I met Hal"
"He is witty and is funny to look at and his voice is weird, he is my favorite"
and it just goes on, and on , and on.....
*fade back to reality*
Crap it is late and I have to be mean to people at work tomorrow, gotta log off!!!

der_kluge

Adventurer
Before I met Hal, I was a nothing, a nobody; a crackpot and a loser - just another insane man rambling on the street corner. And then I met Hal, and now I am a D20 publisher, my wife is expecting our first child, and I think my receding hair line has stopped! All thanks to Hal!

GET TO KNOW HIM!

MEG Hal

First Post
die_kluge said:
Before I met Hal, I was a nothing, a nobody; a crackpot and a loser - just another insane man rambling on the street corner. And then I met Hal, and now I am a D20 publisher, my wife is expecting our first child, and I think my receding hair line has stopped! All thanks to Hal!

GET TO KNOW HIM!

LMAO Curtis, I may have to use this in my sig...or at least my pick up lines to women.

Sniktch

First Post
I mean, Lord knows I wish I had monkey dookies as old as Hal's, but that's his territory and I'm not steppin in it'.

Indeed.

The Antra

First Post
Yeah! Hal´s a funny guy!

"This one time... at GenCon" :)) )

He even made fun at the token foreign guy, his very own 70´s Fes, a.k.a. me.

Oh, Hal, wait until Doug wakes from his baby-dream...

"The master, yes the master will deal with him! The fat hobbit! Yes! Fat and mean hobbit! Master will deal with him, my precious..."

:D (One day I will be as funny as Hal...)

Best,
Marcio Fiorito

MEG Hal

First Post
The Antra said:

"The master, yes the master will deal with him! The fat hobbit! Yes! Fat and mean hobbit! Master will deal with him, my precious..."
Best,
Marcio Fiorito

Are you saying I am fat and mean?
*cries*
That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me....thanks bud! :p

Remove ads