• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Humor] MEG_Hal thinks he's funny

MEG Hal

First Post
DungeonKeeperUK said:

Ohhhh Hal, cutting, I'm off to cry myself to sleep now.. ::sniff::

I know you are very insensitive so I am not to worried mate!! you knows we loves you.
In that manly non-spooning America kind of way.

MEG Hal

First Post
What this thread has shown me is there is a fine line between
Witty
and Wittless
which side of the fence do you fall on?
Personally I think my junk is caught in the middle :D

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Hal mate, I think you a very funny man..... though coming form I'm not sure thats a compliment or not.. ;)

At GanCon I know you supplied me with a fair few laughs, there again I was full of Berryweis most of the time...

In conclusion, yes I thinks you are on the witty side of the fence..

Mr T

The Antra

First Post
Are you saying I am fat and mean?

Hmmm... That was not my original intention (I was simply quoting Gollum)... Specially from where I´m looking at my own humongous belly right now... :D

Let´s see how true that is:

"Where are my new art assignments?"

Now I got you where I wanted! My evil plan unfolds!

You either send me new assignments or you will be fat and mean as I am... err... Not quite that... I mean... err...

Err... just send in the assignment, ok?

:D

(See Hal? One day I will be as funny as you are!!!!!)

Best,
Marcio

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
The Antra said:

Hmmm... That was not my original intention (I was simply quoting Gollum)... Specially from where I´m looking at my own humongous belly right now... :D

Let´s see how true that is:

"Where are my new art assignments?"

Now I got you where I wanted! My evil plan unfolds!

You either send me new assignments or you will be fat and mean as I am... err... Not quite that... I mean... err...

Err... just send in the assignment, ok?

:D

(See Hal? One day I will be as funny as you are!!!!!)

Best,
Marcio

Ohhhhh I see the bottom falls out of the Lion Safari Park game and he cames wandering back with demands.... ah ah...

;)

The Antra

First Post
Oh, Andrew, it was ok until some damn brit taught them some spooning techiques... It ruined the whole thing for me...

[Non-humorous Interlude]

Did you know some people bought that stuff you posted and e-mailed me to ask me not to quit working in the gaming industry?

That was, in the end, flattering... (I hope I did not actually lose any jobs because of that).

[End Non-humorous Interlude]

As if I was ever gonna drop this job! I make a decent pay, get tons of free stuff and still get to make fun at one of my bosses (yeah, Hal, you!).

No way! :D

Best,
Marcio Fiorito

Remove ads