Hunter: the Vigil - I Left My Soul in San Francisco - Ryan Smith - Prelude [Restart]

Insight

Adventurer
Ryan sees a woman, dressed in native Iraqi clothing, basically covering almost all of her features, standing among the crowd on the other side of the intersection where the fight is taking place. Ryan's eyes are drawn to this woman, not only because she stands out among the rest of the gathered soldiers and contractors, but because of her unusual eyes, which is about the only thing Ryan can see. Her eyes are red - not bloodshot, but colored red. As the violence between the two men escalates, the woman's eyes seem to glow more brightly.

GreenKarl

First Post
Ryan is not having a good day... well most days in Iraq pretty much suck, but today is REALLY going down hill fast and quite possibly be the worst day he has ever had. He has got to try and end this madness before it gets worth... but how? And why in the f*ck are up with that lady's eyes? Is she an insurgent? Maybe its some kind of chemical weapon?

Ryan lets go of the soldier he was trying to get through too and pushes his way through the crowd. He grabs his rifle but is not pointing it at anyone as he tries to get around to two men fighting and head towards that lady. Ryan's blood is up and he is trying to make himself mad to better deal with whatever is going on, because being freaked out is NOT helping...

OOC: Ryan's plan is to push through the crowd of soldiers, move around the two men fighting and head straight towards the lady. He is not going to point his gun at her but it is going to be ready to bring up online with her if he has to. Then he is going to shout at her IF he can get close to her

Insight

Adventurer
Ryan hears that female voice again, the same one from the bakery. "You are one of us, now," the voice says. "You are Chosen." The woman Ryan has been watching is staring right at him.

GreenKarl

First Post
"F*CK!! Ryan yelled, "Get out of my head lady!! I don't know what tricks you are playing but I an't buying it!!!" Ryan then does raise and ready his rifle, pointing it straight at the woman. "Whatever chemicals or whatever you are using, end it now or I am putting you down!!!" he yelled.

OOC: Ryan would like to try and Intimidate. I would assume Composer + Intimidate skill but I will wait before I roll

Insight

Adventurer
The woman VANISHES from Ryan's view. Like, instantly. Ryan blinks his eyes, just to make sure, but she's not there anymore.

The crowd starts to calm down, a bit, but Ryan can tell they are still in the throes of passion.

GreenKarl

First Post
"OK Marines!" Ryan yells, "Soldiers!! We are in a hot zone!! Lets get the f*ck out of here right now!!"

OOC: Ryan is going to try and direct them away and back towards a more friendly zone and THEN try and calm them down. Right now something bad is happening and everyone is in danger. I don't have any command like skills so I am going to try and Intimidate again if I can...
Composer + Intimidate: 1D10 = [8] = 8
1D10 = [10] = 10
1D10 = [5] = 5
1D10 = [8] = 8
, oh good rolls again!!!

Insight

Adventurer
Ryan gets the soldiers and contractors out of their daze, although this process takes a while. The men and women calm down, eventually, and move into a safer place. They are all looking to Ryan for direction. Even the officers and higher enlisted men seem passive.

Remove ads