• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HV's First annual character Battle

Eosin the Red

First Post
Conan the Cimmerian vs Aragorn = You stink ;) Chocolate or Ice Cream??? Aggghhhhhh!

Drizzt Do'urden vs Matrim Cauthon

Silk (the assasin from the Belgaraid) vs Artemis Entreri

Jack ( the guy from Legend) vs Tanis Half Elven

Cloud Strife (from FF7) vs Kull of Atlantis

Mog (from FF6) vs The Dread Pirate Roberts

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
1) Conan the Cimmerian

2) Drizzt Do'urden

3) Gaborn Val Orden (pre earth king)

4) Silk (the assasin from the Belgaraid)

5) Tanis Half Elven

6) ???

7) Kull

8)The Dread Pirate Roberts

Conan the Cimmerian vs Aragorn
Either one of these two could take everyone else in the contest! Probably most of them at once. Ultimately, I'm going to say that in a stand-up fight, Conan would take it, but pitting those two against each other right at the outset strikes me as skewing the whole thing.

Drizzt Do'urden vs Matrim Cauthon
Mat. This is another problematic match-up. Really, you're just pitting the Drizzt-haters against the Jordan-haters here. I hate both nearly equally, so I feel competent to judge with some impartiality. Mat wins on reach ALONE. When you start factoring skills and smarts, he wins handily. The only thing he can't do is out-angst Drizzt, but he could always get some lessons from Rand beforehand.

Gaborn Val Orden (pre earth king) vs Richard Rahl (Pre SoT)
????

Silk (the assasin from the Belgaraid) vs Artemis Entreri
Never read anything with this Artemis cat.

Jack ( the guy from Legend) vs Tanis Half Elven
Never read anything with this Tanis dude, but I have to assume he would handily defeat Jack. I could kick Jack's ass. With one leg tied behind my back.

Guts (from Berserk) vs Link
Link is NOT getting enough respect around here. Granted, I'm assuming Ocarina of Time Link. Other Links might not fare as well.

Cloud Strife (from FF7) vs Kull of Atlantis
Cloud would start trying to swing that sword, and Kull would leisurely walk over and push him over backwards. Game over.

Mog (from FF6) vs The Dread Pirate Roberts
Another no brainer. Wesley all the way.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads