I am addicted to "Order of the Stick"

3 strips a week (average) just doesn't cut it! I want to lock Rich Burlew in my basement, feed him M+M's and crack----demanding that he create a new strip every hour on the hour. I read the entire back log in a few weeks, now I sit in front of my computer hitting 'refresh'!!!
OOTS is soooo funny, soooo smaht!!!!
Can't say enough about it without sounding loopy.
Rich--- I have bought all your books (except 'Start of Darkness'---will get it when the new printing gets done), please give us more strips!!!!
For those poor fools who haven't discovered it yet, here it is from the beginning:
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

sniffles

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Join the club. Seriously, is their a OotS Addicts Club? Please, Please, Please! :uhoh:
I think there would be too many of us to fit in one location for our club meetings. ;)

iwarrior-poet said:
Rich--- I have bought all your books (except 'Start of Darkness'---will get it when the new printing gets done), please give us more strips!!!!
Become a doctor and discover a cure for Rich's health condition and you might get your wish. :(

Felix

Explorer
iwarrior-poet said:
3 strips a week (average) just doesn't cut it! I want to lock Rich Burlew in my basement, feed him M+M's and crack----demanding that he create a new strip every hour on the hour. I read the entire back log in a few weeks, now I sit in front of my computer hitting 'refresh'!!!
For those poor fools who haven't discovered it yet, here it is from the beginning:
As long as you have room in that basement for SepulchraveII, I'll help you bag both of them.

I'm sure we could find others willing...

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
iwarrior-poet said:
Rich, if you are reading this, you may want to start working on that restraining order for iwarrior-poet. :eek:

Drowbane

First Post
Hi, my name is Brew... and I am an OotS-addict.

edit: I'm also a huge Sep-fan. Hopefully, someday he will have the time and ambition to write his tales for us again. Someday...

re-edit: Wyre has rearranged several elements of my Homebrew... such as the pseudo-catholic church as the primary human religion.

re-re-edit: I'd like to take a moment to thank Force_User for introducing me to Sep's works. Thanks bro, I hope to get back down to SD one of these days to game with yas.

Last edited:

Remove ads