• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i am looking for the caravan campaign website

Dubya

Explorer
Hello,

I am looking for a campaign website I saw some time ago. I don't remember the world name but it detailed The Caravan Campaign. It was a homebrew world that had all kinds of cool PrC's and Feats and general info about the world. I can't seem to find the site now.

If anyone knows what I am talking about and can point me in the right direction I would be greatful. If I am not making any sense just ignore me and I will continue to lurk around here.

Dubya

Last edited:

Dubya

Explorer
that's the one

D4,

That's the one. This is your campaign? I really like the info you have put together for this campaign. I was reading all about it and snagging little things here and there. Some how I lost the URL. Thanks for the link I am looking forward to going over the campaign again.

Dubya

d4

First Post
thanks for the compliment.

unfortunately, that campaign ended about 2 years ago, and i haven't updated the site since.

that campaign was the first thing i did with 3e, and now in hindsight i'm not completely happy with it. if i did it over again, i'd probably do it much differently. (for example, i'm not sure how balanced the prestige classes are, or the various modifications to racial stats.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads