• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Found The Cheapest Place To Buy Rpgs!

Iron_Chef

First Post
http://www.overstock.com "always beats Amazon's prices" by a considerable margin, possibly Wal-Mart's, too. I just saw a TV commercial for them and visited the site, which has a truly crappy search engine... but the prices of the RPG items I did find are around 35-45% off cover price on average, making overstock.com the #1 choice for gamers on a tight budget. You can get all the Conan novels for $1 cheaper each than Amazon, too!

Last edited:

Iron_Chef

First Post
Anybody find the Conan RPG on overstock.com? I can't find it, but couldn't find it on Amazon or Wal-Mart either when I first looked (found it on thes sites since). All of these sites have bad search engines...

Last edited:

thol

Explorer
i use priceowl.com to get the books i want from whoever is selling them the cheapest. the search function works really well, and it tells you where to get the book, the price, what the shipping costs, and if the vendor has it in stock.

according to the site, overstock.com indeed has the lowest price for the Player's Handbook at $17.29, with shipping only $1.40.

Last edited:

Telperion

First Post
Iron_Chef said:
http://www.overstock.com "always beats Amazon's prices" by a considerable margin, possibly Wal-Mart's, too. I just saw a TV commercial for them and visited the site, which has a truly crappy search engine... but the prices of the RPG items I did find are around 35-45% off cover price on average, making overstock.com the #1 choice for gamers on a tight budget. You can get all the Conan novels for $1 cheaper each than Amazon, too!

Good for americans. I suppose the rest of the world will just have to stick to Amazon. Thanks for the tip, anyway...

Olive

Explorer
Telperion said:
Good for americans. I suppose the rest of the world will just have to stick to Amazon. Thanks for the tip, anyway...

Not sure about Finalnd, but they ship to Australia.

Iron_Chef

First Post
PJ Mason said:
Hey, thanks. I missed this thread.

One more bump since I started this thread over the weekend when a lot of people probably missed it. Cheap sources of gaming books always seem to be appreciated. :D

Shadowdancer

First Post
Iron_Chef said:
Anybody find the Conan RPG on overstock.com? I can't find it, but couldn't find it on Amazon or Wal-Mart either when I first looked (found it on thes sites since). All of these sites have bad search engines...
My guess is it won't be on their website yet since it just came out, so it's not "overstocked." Overstocked implies that the product has been out a while, hasn't sold as well as expected, and suppliers are letting it go cheap to clear warehouse space.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads