• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E I hate Paizo!

Treebore

First Post
I really do!

I was looking at buying this:

http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizo/products/v5748btpy85jm

Then I said to myself, "Why not check out what is coming out in the future for the Chronicles line?

Now the dang barstitches have me for a 4th subscription!

They frikkin own me, they really do, and I don't even play Pathfinder! Its just that their stuff is so awesome!

I have to break free and take control of my own soul again!

*shakes fists in tortured frustration*

General Lopez

Explorer
I agree with you.

I hate Paizo!

I am tired of them making all these awesome products. I'm on the hook to for 4 subscriptions. I have not played 3.5 in 3 years, yet I cannot stop buying all of there products. The nerve of them taking my money with there cool products.

Last edited:

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Addictively cool products.

Top notch customer relations.

Actual incorporation of customer feedback into product development and distribution.

Just who in the hell do they think they are?!

Downright Dastardly in my opinion.

:D

Last edited:

Votan

Explorer
I actually bought another Paizo book today [the Great Beyond]. I'm finding the softcovers a bit light on page count but the high quality production materials, attractive art and good writing have been winning me over, despite the price tag and length.

+SNAP+ me too. I DM 4E (and will be doing so until the players hit 30th, so in a year or more). Our next go will be CoC ..with me as player for the first time in about 20 years! Then our next campaign may be PfRPG but may be Fantasy Craft that I DM. SO yeah the awesomeness of the product means I subscribe to 4 products just 'cos I enjoy reading them!

Addictively cool products.

Top notch customer relations.

Actual incorporation of customer feedback into product development and distribution.
The first two are fairly subjective, but the third one isn't. Paizo isn't the only RPG company that has incorporated a lot of feedback into its products; WotC is another example of a company that has done so.

Remove ads