• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E I hate Paizo!

Kodyax

First Post
I still get my Pathfinder advantage for certain things. I believe I got a discount on the RPG stuff I bought before they were shipped to me. I know the chronicles have been discounted when I buy them through Paizo's site. I'm not sure about the dwarf book coming up for Companion but there are other books coming down the line that I know I want like the Arsenal book next year. Any day now I should be getting the bonus bestiary and that chronicles book on the Pathfinder society that I am most anxious to read.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
At least this is not an edition hate thread in reality. That is what people who 'stumble' accross it will find. No one really likes edition wars, imho

Altalazar

First Post
I'm going to have to disagree - I would hate Paizo for making all of this cool stuff to buy except that they make it so easy - just subscribe! I used to have to write down a list of stuff and then seek it out and pre-order it on amazon as it showed up there, and that was always a hit or miss process, and a chore.

Now, I can be addicted to buying books (a book whore, as it were) without actually having to do anything but answer the door when the UPS guy gets here.

It also makes me feel good about stopping buying anything from Wizards - I feel like I'm still supporting the hobby. 4E totally lost me for Wizards - Paizo gets all of my gaming dollars now.

Sunderstone

First Post
Well if ya do everything, most dont. They have a total of 8 subscriptions your can get

1.Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription {30% off cover price}+ Free pdf
2.Pathfinder Chronicles Subscription+ free pdf
3.Pathfinder Companion Subscription+ free pdf
4.Pathfinder Modules Subscription+ free pdf
5.GameMastery Cards Subscription [20%off]
6.GameMastery Maps Subscription [20% cover price]
7.Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscription+free pdf
8.Planet Stories Subscription [[30%off cover price]

As I said most do not get everything

I'm a Paizo Superscriber (#1,2,3,4) at the moment though I buy all PFRPG (#7) stuff of course without subscribing, dunno why I havent added that subscription yet.
#5,#6 is on a case by case basis and I have no interest atm in #8.

It gets expensive on certain months for me, but I love the stuff.

[Charleton Heston] Damn you Paizo!..... Damn you all to Hell! [/Charleton Heston]

Sunderstone

First Post
lol :)

Im cancelling my WoW account later today after the maintennance, so ill probably add the PFRPG subscription right after that.

[More Charleton Heston] "Take your stinking paws off my wallet, you damned dirty apes!" [/More Charleton Heston"]

:) Gotta love Paizo

Remove ads