• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I have the Eberron Player's Guide and Kingdom of Ghouls

pweent

Explorer
Thanks much! I have a couple of questions, if you'd indulge...

- The Battlesmith artificer previewed in Dragon was Int primary, Con secondary. What's the secondary attribute for the Tinker?

- House Orien's mark in 3rd edition allowed for some limited in-combat teleporting (dimension leap). The new plan for marks seems to be giving enhancements to abilities rather than granting new abilities. How's that playing out for Orien? Does the Mark of Passage feat grant any non-ritual based teleportation? How about the Orien Swiftblade paragon path?

raptor112

First Post
can you give us an idea of what the Tinkerer build for the artificer looks like? (including its what stats it uses and if it still gets mechancial homculi?)

Jack99

Adventurer
What I'm thinking:

1. Huh, each healing method has a different stat?
  2. Resistive Formula looks like it models the "give someone a potion that they can drink later" artificer schtick.
  3. I suppose Tinkerers are expected to have a high Wisdom.

Yes, each healing method key off one of the secondary stats. So yes, tinkerers use wisdom as secondary stat, and should thus have a pretty decent one.

LordDreadman

First Post
Jack,

If you have info on the Eladrin, Devas, Goliaths, or Genasi we'd LOVE to hear about it! :)

How many pages are given to chapters 1 and 5?

Also, if you know anything about the setting, tell us the first thing about the book that really struck you (either as different or as well done, something like that).

Yours,
Lord Dreadman

Herschel

Adventurer
(Kalashtar) Pretty powerful? - +2 wis, +2 cha, +2 insight +2 skill of own choice, save at the beginning of their turn against daze and dominate effect, and a racial encounter power that gives you and all allies in a close burst 5 a +4 bonus to Will as an immediate interrupt.

Helloooooooo Prescient Bard.

alleynbard

First Post
So far the new Eberron stuff looks like it is going to be filled with exciting material to place in my games. Thanks for the updates Jack!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads