• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I have the Eberron Player's Guide and Kingdom of Ghouls

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Could you provide a brief, spoiler'd summary of the E2 plot? With particular regards to anything that carries on from previous adventures.

That info about Nightbringer is really useful, and if you can add any more of that kind of information I'd be really happy.

jtrowell

First Post
What about the dragonmark of Making ? I have a player with a Cannith artificer converted from 3.5, thanks in advance for him ... ^_^

gribble

Explorer
Could you describe the Chameleon powers and abilities ? Thanks ! :)
From the rpg.net thread (so I make no claim to accuracy):
Ishi said:
It has a lot of writing, but here's the general gist:

You can use an AP as an immediate reaction to when your allies use one.

Each day you can pick to be trained in one skill your allies are trained in.

Pick two allies during extended rest. You can swap your encounter attack power during a short rest. (See next)

During extended rests, you pick your PP powers from other allies. The attack and damage rolls of these powers are handled with Charisma instead of whatever they were.

Parlan

First Post
I personally would fluff it as Dragonborn are a natural byproduct of humanoids in a proximity to an existing dragon.

No, I don't mean that the dragon is getting jiggy with the population, but the mere presence of a dragon in the area causes dragonborn to be birthed. It's an effect of the prophecy (and one reason why dragons don't oft leave their continent). This is also why they are found in Q'barra, due to the dragon living there. These Dragonborn have a natural inclination towards observing and feeling the prophecy.

Awesome explanation! YOINK!

And a neat way to provide an adventure hook: the sudden birth of a dragonborn to a villager alerts the PCs that a dragon is residing nearby. Where could it be?

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I'd like to know what the artificer multiclass feat does as well.
Answering my own question here - a very cool employee at my FLGS let me peek at the EPG today. :)

The artificer multiclass feat gives:
- training in Arcana
- the ability to use artificer implements (rod, wand, staff, I think)
- the ability to prepare one curative infusion per day

Interesting thing about the curative infusions: you prepare it during an extended rest, but you determine its effect (ie whether it triggers a surge or gives +1 AC then temp hps) when you activate the power. The bonus healing is less than other leaders' minor action heals, but it has way more versatility to compensate.

Overall, I like the MC feat! I was also interested in picking up the encounter attack power swap feat, but there weren't really any powers that immediately leapt out at me.
-blarg

Remove ads