I have this cool idea, but...

Agamemnon

First Post
Quite frankly, I dislike the FanCC policy for accepting submissions. I can understand it from a legal standing point, but especially for folks outside US it is a major pain in the ass.

But it's your ballgame, your rules and all that. I just find them bad, from my standing point.

So I guess Irongarden will never be in the NBoP. Which is kind of sad as I think it's a pretty weird plane.

- Agamemnon -

- The Lost and the Damned -

XCorvis

First Post
It's not that hard. Just download the agreement, sign it, (this is the important part now) SCAN it, (because the postal system sucks) then send it to the council via email. Easy. I did it and I got my contributor ID number in a few days.

ax0n

First Post
I also agree that submission process is not the simplest thing in the world, but as a non-American I didn't find it difficult. Anyone with a modicum of computer knowledge can follow the process of: PRINT, SIGN, SCAN and EMAIL.

We appreaciate any submissions, but I think its also nice to see your name in print. So, at least try and send something in. :)

Agamemnon

First Post
If I can just scan the thing, cool... If I can get a scanner from somewheres. Still, it's a smaller thing than worrying about overseas postage.

I'll see what I can do.

glaucon

Explorer
Agamemnon,

I suggest you do it. It's a mild annoyance, but once you're done, it's good to be involved, and to have a voice.

Remove ads