• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I just saw the coolest frickin' zombie board game . . . HELP!

Chainsaw Mage

First Post
So I was at my FLGS the other day and he had in this brand-new zombie board game. I've never heard of it or seen it before. It was in a box about the size of Betrayal at House on the Hill and featured (on the box cover) zombies attacking a shopping mall. The back illustration showed a board which was essentially a map of said shopping mall with lots of nifty full-color glossy cards and whatnot.

I said to myself, "I should really write down the title of this game." Then I said, "Nah, I'll remember." Then I said, "You'll forget, dumbass." Then I said, "Shut up! I will not!"

I forgot. :(

THis is NOT Zombies!! (needless to say) nor is it that terrible older game Maul of America. This is a new game with the same production values as Avalon Hill's new stuff (though I don't think it's made by Avalon Hill.

What's the game called? HELP!

Chainsaw Mage

First Post
Tewligan said:
Why don't you call said FLGS and ask what the game is?

Oh, I did. In fact, I even came back the next day. The game was gone, sold, presumably. I asked the FLGS owner about it and, get this--he didn't know what game I Was talking about.

What is this, frickin' Silent Hill? Did the game exist only in my mind? :\

Remove ads