• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I like the way rep is handled now

Nagol

Unimportant
Since the comments go to the user's wall, there seems to be less of a "me too!" pile-on and small comment zingers feel more like a side conversation than heckling.

Is the new system staying or just hasn't been coded to work the other way yet?

Rune

Once A Fool
I very much miss being able to comment in a thread via the XP comments and I also very much hope that all those past comments are still in a database somewhere, so they can come back.

Libramarian

Adventurer
Also want rep comments to go back to being public. I find it a very useful for acknowledging that I've read and liked a post without having anything more substantive to say.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Also want rep comments to go back to being public. I find it a very useful for acknowledging that I've read and liked a post without having anything more substantive to say.
Agree!

See, my comment wasn't substantive. That would've been a perfect rep.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I just liked having the option to add small comments to posts when I didn't have much else to add, but still wanted to support the post. Some threads actually had good input in the rep comments, not just rep for rep's sake.

Remove ads