• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I love D&D!

Asmo

First Post
Oh yes I love D&D!
Our group haven´t gamed in years (4-5 years I guess), but from out of nowhere we´re gaming again, and I´m so exited: I´m dm:ing this time and my brain is fireing on all cylinders, and it´s a great feeling (plotting evil things)!
I´m running Crypt of the Everflame using Pathfinder, and this wednesday we´re playing again! W00t!

Asmo

Hussar

Legend
Just had the first dragon kill of 4e D&D for our group today.

Yeah, D&D rocks.

And, yes, I try to drop at least one dragon into an adventure pretty much every chance I can. :D

Even Chuck approves

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

jbear

First Post
I love D&D. My son loves it too. So does his cousin. And his friends.

So does my wife. And my sister-in-law. Hell even my mother-in-law got into it for over a year while she lived nearby.

No doom or gloom on the horizon from where I'm standing. We got sunshine and good omens over at my place!

Silvarion

First Post
I've been playing D&D since 1989. The friends I'm in contact with the longest have been the ones I made while playing D&D (Thank you Gygax, wherever you may be). Glad to report that my group (4E) has grown to 8 active players. See you this Saturday, Firelance.

Chaotic_Goth1431

First Post
D&D is what has been helping me cope with my depression and my dad's untimely death. It's helped my bond with my best friend grow so much we consider each other siblings, it's spawned countless characters and inspired us to write our own original fantasy series. LONG LIVE THE TERRORS OF THE DUNGEONS AND THE TRAPS FOR UNWARY

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads