• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I make inappropriate thread titles!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Yes, I know... it's gross, but I didn't have any other time to do it, so I did it quickly so I could go back to the cutting. I hate having blood on my hands for long, becuase it dries them out. But I gotta admit, they were so cute up until the last minute!

I really should post the pictures to the Web site sometime!

EDIT - My wife called me to tell me that I might want to edit this post to explain a little more - I don't know why for the life of me, but OK :confused:

I'm cutting up some raw chicken to cook for dinner, when my wife calls me to come in and take a look at a darling pose our dogs were in - they were all huddled on a blanket together, with three of them sleeping ON TOP of each other. She didn't want to disturb them, but asked me to get the camera and shoot a picture of them with her behind them. I focused up, and shot the cutest picture of them. However, the flash woke them up, and they all moved away. We hated to bother them, but at least we got a good picture of them! The bad part was, chicken blood got all over the outside of my camera! Do you know how much of an odor that can leave, even after you clean it? Oh, well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads