• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need 3e players in North Houston

DM in Spring/North Houston seeking player(s): mature preferred, campaign is more character driven and rules-lite. Drama queens will be tolerated, power gamers will be eaten.

I am a long-time player and DM'ing 3e for the first time. I DM'ed AD&D back in the 80's. I have 3 players and am looking for one or two more. Play will take place primarily in the city of Greyhawk and be about 40% city adventures, 30% travel, and 30% dungeon crawling. We plan on playing once every two weeks.

Pyske

Explorer
My gaming schedule is full at the moment (unless you're looking at weeknights), but I'd love to get together with other gamers in North Houston just to chat and network.

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Skade

Explorer
Any takers yet?

I have a very small group. Myself, as DM and two players. I would not mind getting into a new group, seeing how others run the game and having fun away from the screen for once.

I've always run character and plot games rather than pure hack and slash, and I have been accused alternativly of being a rules lawyer and ignoring the rules. That's a DM, right?

Tell me about the game and group?

Remove ads