• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need a map for Jallarzi's Tower

Chaoszero

First Post
There is an old Greyhawk module called "Return of the Eight" and in that module there supposedly are maps for a location called Jallarzi's Tower, or alternatively, the Tower of Terror.

Does anyone know where or if a scan of these mas can be found online?

I have found a copy of the original adventure pdf, but it does not contain the needed maps. I have been searching for quite some time. Any assistance would be helpful.

grodog

Hero
There is an old Greyhawk module called "Return of the Eight" and in that module there supposedly are maps for a location called Jallarzi's Tower, or alternatively, the Tower of Terror.

Does anyone know where or if a scan of these maps can be found online?

Unfortunately, my copy is still packed in a box, apparently, so I can't answer your question definitively. However, IIRC, the events in the tower are scripted and don't really require a map, since they really only serve to put the PCs onto the track of the module's plot. I don't remember for sure that there is a map for her tower in the module, but I'm leaning toward there not being one.

If you ask over on Canonfire! World of Greyhawk on the Web, you'll get a more definitive answer. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

grodog

Hero
Unfortunately, my copy is still packed in a box, apparently, so I can't answer your question definitively.

Well, if I had looked a little closer, the box with Rot8 in it was ~4 feet behind me :blush: , and the map appears on the inside of the front and back covers of the module.

Chaoszero

First Post
Yeah. Unfortunately, I do not have a physical copy of the module. Is there any way you could scan those maps and show a link to them?

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Even though it's out of print, it's still copyrighted material. The rules of ENWorld don't allow posting such materials or links to them.

It sucks, but thems the rules...

:)

However, I did see that it's available on Amazon (used) for about $15.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads