• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Need a Module

Howdo?... I need a dungeon crawl module set in a multi level tower. The tower backs up agaisnt a mountain range, and leads into a forgotton "mining complex".that lead intomthe Underdark...The tower is thousands of years old, and was built by elves....Im actually basing the adventure on a Love Craft Short Story.

Imlooking for something that I can plop into my campaign, something with room deesciptions and some NPCS...

Should be for 4-6 8-10th lvl characters...

I'll be mulling through some old AD&D stuff, but a cool 3.0 or 3.5 adventure would be cool.

Suggestions?

Nightcloak

First Post
Just thinking off the top of my head...

If you got the WotC modules: Heart of Nightfang Spire and Forge of Fury that may do the trick.

Nightfang Spire is a major undead crawl, so you might need to take creative liscense with things if it doesn't fit. If it does, you'll get some nifty encounters like the vampiric gibbering mouther and the mummy with monk levels (you should have seen the looks I got when a player fired an arrow at the mummy and it promptly deflected it followed by it tumbling into the characters and a "furry of blows" :] :cool: ) I liked the maps.

Forge of Fury is a dwarven complex that could easily be modified to be dropped below the tower (the bottom ofthe tower in Nightfang Spire is underground caverns. This is a lower level module and will need to be modified. Once again, the maps are top notch.

Hope that helps :)

DarrenGMiller

First Post
I second the recommendation of Heart of Nightfang Spire. It is an excellent adventure, one of the best of that adventure path IMO. It was tough on my party when I ran it. Two long-standing characters bit it in that one. The pit traps are NASTY!

DM

Remove ads