• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need a potion name

Sialia

First Post
Ok, try thinking about it this way--it's not the "name" of the substance, per se. It's just what the character wrote on the bottle. A brief, ambiguous, tantalizingly descriptive label.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Joshua Dyal said:
I happen to be a fan of those kinds of hot sauces. I haven't yet picked up anything from the "Kick Yo Ass" hot sauce line yet, though... ;)
[threadjack] If you ever find a type of hot sauce (or salsa I forget which) called "Scorned Woman" you may want to give it a try. It left my sister's mouth numb for a few hours... after the pain faded. [/threadjack]

Back on topic:

Volcano Wine

Deadguy

First Post
Tomym's All-in-One Expectorant and Sinus Inhalation - guaranteed to loosen phlegm, cure a tickly cough and drain those aching sinuses.

It does exactly what it says on the bottle - only a little too well!

Brisk-sg

First Post
Bayou Flamestrike Brand Hot Sauce

Since 1853

Bayou Flamestrike brand hot sauce has been serving up flaming mouths of pure enjoyment and retribution for nearly half a century. The tantalizing, adventurous, and down right vindictive juices of Bayou Flamestrike have you coming back for more. Its all natural ingredients and unique aging process in our alchemist’s white oak barrels keep Bayou Flamestrike on the culinary cutting edge. Try it at family gatherings, high class restaurants, and any other situation where a burst of flavor will tantalize your taste buds and burn your enemy to a cinder.

Ingredients: distilled vinegar, red pepper, salt, secret ingredient

Bandeeto

First Post
Try these on for size. (Just to get the genre in line.)

Willebrand's Stygian Vapours -Shockingly Efficacious!

"Siegfried's Candle", a Cogent Carbonaceous Effluent

Manfred's Elixir of Simmering Legitimacy

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads