• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E I need an adventure...

stowcreek

First Post
I need an adventure that takes place in a long abandoned or strange city that could stand in for a long lost city under a dome on the moon. Fantasy. D&D or Pathfinder type world, but does not need to be either of those two. I can finagle to make it work. I have Paizos Crucible of Chaos, which could work, but don't really like it.

Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
EN Publishing Trailseeker (Patreon supported online PF magazine) has City of White Night adventure, which includes a domed city - which I was commissioned to create the map for, exists, though I don't know much about the adventure itself. The domed city isn't on a moon, but it could work for one because of the dome.

Then even less fitting your needs, I recently created an undersea domed city that fits near-future sci-fi setting, called Neptune Station, but its definitely not a fantasy theme, though many consider it an ideal moon base design as well.

Voadam

Legend
I need an adventure that takes place in a long abandoned or strange city that could stand in for a long lost city under a dome on the moon. Fantasy. D&D or Pathfinder type world, but does not need to be either of those two. I can finagle to make it work. I have Paizos Crucible of Chaos, which could work, but don't really like it.

What levels?

Voadam

Legend
Lost City of Barakus for Pathfinder from Fog God Games. There is also the original 3.5 version from Necromancer. Generally designed to take a party from levels 1-5 with the lost city at the end, with a little bumping it could work for level 6.

The Bonegarden from Necromancer is an interesting option, a contained undead city works well with the dome concept. It is for 12th to 14th levels though so would take some working.

Lost City of Gaxmore is an early 3e module from Troll Lord Games that deals with a lost city, the reviews mostly said it was only OK though.

Paizo also has the Moonscar, dealing with a Succubus' base on the moon.

A couple from Monkey God/Highmoon Games would probably work. Maze of Screaming Silence is an isolated horror labyrinth city but designed for 3rd to 4th levels. Could work in a Conan Red Nails sort of way.

Cataclysm on Cloudhome is for 5th-7th and could probably be made to work.

If you are interested, I'd suggest acting quickly to take advantage of the Christmas in July 25% off PDF sale that runs through today.

Remove ads