I Need Ideas for My Thayan Campaign

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Mulhorand

After about a millinia of just skaving off, Mulhorand is getting its act together. It has more or less conquered Unther and now is sending spies, saboteurs, agents, insurrections and the like into Thay.

The PCs get to deal with the enemies, for thankless Red Wizard masters.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Plague

One of Tam’s projects goes much better than he had anticipated and it creates a plague of flesh eating zombies – ah la Night of the Living Dead. Thayan society is collapsing, Tam is destroying the nation and the PCs have to do something to surive.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Menace, what does the structure of the party look like now after the 1/2 TPK? Did the party resurrect Isis?

The Thayan Menace

First Post
The New Crew

Henry said:
Menace, what does the structure of the party look like now after the 1/2 TPK? Did the party resurrect Isis?
Caelin, Isis, and Kesia are dead. No one is going to raise them.

Gori, Haffrung, and Zax have left the group.

Ra'Faz is the only remaining original party member.

The new party members include three Myrkulites, who also happen to be secret operatives for the Cult of the Dragon; they are:

1. A Male Mulan Human from Thay* (CE): Clr3 / Wiz3 / True Necro 2
2. A Female Mulan Human from Thay* (CE): Rog1 / Ftr 4 / Asn 3
3. A Female Red Half-Dragon from Unther (CE): Ftr 5

[* They are fraternal twins from a minor noble house that is known for its skill in Necromancy.]

I'll post more details on these new characters as soon as their players flesh them out.

Last edited:

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
How about the volcano in Mt. Thaymont erupts, destroying facilities on the volcano and raining ash and debris else where - not enough damage to destroy the nation, but enough to distrupt the nation.

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Night of the Crimson Dead

The Grumpy Celt said:
Plague

One of Tam’s projects goes much better than he had anticipated and it creates a plague of flesh eating zombies – ah la Night of the Living Dead. Thayan society is collapsing, Tam is destroying the nation and the PCs have to do something to surive.
Even better .... :)

Remove ads