• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I still have naughty points?`

Hi

I noticed that my infraction for a naughty word is still listed and up in my profile:

LPJ Design’s Secret...
Reason: Inappropriate Language
2nd April 2011 08:04 AM by Umbran 1 / 27th January 2012 08:04 AM

However it should have gone at the start of this year. Anyreason why it is still live?

Cheers

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
we'll look into it - they should expire after 300 days. Maybe [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] could swing on by with an opinion.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's a confusion about the word "expire" (possibly a bad choice of word).

The board software has a setting whereby people get banned when they accumulate X points. We do not use that function; however we do still assign infractons as a convenient record for us mods, and each infraction has to have points associated even if we don't use them..

By "expire" it doesn't mean "all record of them being expunged like it never happened" it means "no longer counts towards the auto-banning accumulated total". And in our case, that means nothing anyway, because we don't have the feature turned on.

But the record is still there as a useful tool for the mods.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Where is this information? I want to make sure I have done no wrong, and if apologize as needed.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I have naughty points, too...thank goodness!

Alas, they are not currently in use. :(

Actually, I can't even find my naughty points...perhaps that is my problem!

Last edited:

john112364

First Post
Is this how Santa track the good little girls and boys? Too many naughty points and you get coal in your stocking!
(Though nowadays that may not be a bad thing lol.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads