• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I was wondering about options book 2nd editon

I was wondering of anyone has converted the customization rules from the Options books to 3rd for the Races and also if anyone has converted kits over to 3rd edition as well since these are the most importants things from 2nd edition and from the options books that qppeal to me the most from 2nd edition. The Kits thing is something I can work on by myself and as I will need them. I am mostly looking for the customization for Races though for 3rd edition since this would help out giving race characters more of an individuality to game. Any help is very much appreciated.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kits are less useful now that you can select your own skills and feats, let alone PrCs.

Unearthed Arcana had some notes on adjusting the character classes as well that work about as well as any kit might.

As for customizing the races, if you want elves, there's like 20 sub species out there. Other than that, I don't think offering more choices to customize the race realy adds much to the game other than allowing for a more munchkinish approach to races.

Land Outcast

Explorer
I'm curious about it having never had any contact (axcept in an awful opportunity which I hope showcased only the worst from 2nd ed.) with 2nd, so if you end up converting any of said kits, I would as you to post them here, if that's ok with you.

AS I I did convert the kits from 2nd edition to 3rd, I will post them. Especially of my only one player ends up playing any of the kits from 2nd edition or even from another group that I do occasional run games for wants to try the kits from 2nd edition. Or as I make npcs for my homebrew campaign world as well.

Remove ads