• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I will buy Starfinder but I probably won't play it

Henry

Autoexreginated
It's not as rules heavy as Pathfinder. Feels like a similar load to 5E to me.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World
Is this your opinion from a demo at the UK expo? If so, that's great news; personally, I'm hoping they did streamline enough to speed some things up, while not going all the way to "bounded accuracy" extremes (i'm sure they didn't because of the cross compatibility with PF Bestiaries, but I'm curious to see final results.)

myatomicgard3n

First Post
I will probably get it purely because Pathfinder is the only thing people play around here, so it's a safe bet that people will run Starfinder as well. I just have a feeling it's gonna be a 90% reskin if that and play out almost exactly the same, which I'm not really looking forward to.

I'm pretty new to tabletops and PF especially, but I'm already burned out on it after about 6 months or so of playing. A few friends of mine and me as well are trying to get others to at least try some different systems but it's a slow and painful process.

Remove ads