D&D General I will send copies of previous-edition SRDs (and related licenses) to anyone who wants them

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
With all of the brouhaha over the OGL v1.1 and WotC attempting to kill the OGL v1.0a, it's more important than ever to make sure that old resources are still available for those who want them. Whether it's for archival purposes, comparison to the OGL v1.1's terms, using them as a template to potentially write a new license, etc., these should be available to all and sundry. To that end, I have offline copies of the following that I'll send to anyone who wants them:
  • 3.0 SRD
  • 3.5 SRD
  • Modern SRD
  • d20 STL
  • Original GSL
  • Revised GSL
  • 5.0 SRD
  • 5.1 SRD
These are all in the original file formats as WotC posted (so the 3.0 SRD is a collection of RTF files, while the 5.0 SRD is a PDF, etc.). Just send me a PM here letting me know which ones you want, and I'll get them to you posthaste.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Bumping this to add I'll send the OGL v1.1 and current draft of the OGL v1.2 upon request as well. I know they're widely available at this point, but I figured it couldn't hurt to make them part of the offer for those who don't feel like hunting them down.

Also, as a point of clarification, the 4E GSLs include the relevant SRDs and related documents that were released at the time (such as the FAQs, statements of acceptance, etc.).

d20Harvey

Villager
With all of the brouhaha over the OGL v1.1 and WotC attempting to kill the OGL v1.0a, it's more important than ever to make sure that old resources are still available for those who want them. Whether it's for archival purposes, comparison to the OGL v1.1's terms, using them as a template to potentially write a new license, etc., these should be available to all and sundry. To that end, I have offline copies of the following that I'll send to anyone who wants them:
  • 3.0 SRD
  • 3.5 SRD
  • Modern SRD
  • d20 STL
  • Original GSL
  • Revised GSL
  • 5.0 SRD
  • 5.1 SRD
These are all in the original file formats as WotC posted (so the 3.0 SRD is a collection of RTF files, while the 5.0 SRD is a PDF, etc.). Just send me a PM here letting me know which ones you want, and I'll get them to you posthaste.
Hi! If this is still available, I'd love a copy of each. I tried to send you a PM, but the site says you limit who can view your profile.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hi! If this is still available, I'd love a copy of each. I tried to send you a PM, but the site says you limit who can view your profile.
It's definitely still available; I'll send them to you right now.

I'm a little surprised that you couldn't send me a PM though; were you not able to use the "start conversation" option if you clicked hovered the cursor over my username? That's the PM option here, I believe.

Last edited:

Remove ads