• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IA: Mearran and Laynie

LogicsFate

First Post
"Each person come from their parents, your mother and your father. Two people of similar race and adult age can create a child, you were their child, sometimes the can create multiple children. If they had more children those would be your brothers or sisters" Mearran is moving his finger on the table in a sort of family tree diagram "the ones that created your mother are your grandparents, also the ones that created your father also go by that title. It's also possible for your parents to have brothers and sisters, those are called your aunts and uncles" Mearran pause to gauge initial reponse

Rystil Arden

First Post
"So...Mommies and Daddies create children. Wow, that's like magic! Hmm...so if anything else my Mommy and Daddy created is a brother and sister, then I guess I do have brothers and sisters then...but that means the big boom is my brother, and I hate the big boom!"

LogicsFate

First Post
"Nah, too temporary, I'll explain the mechanics late" Mearran says quickly trying to drag the line of question over to the next request entirly "Tell me more about the Big Boom"

Remove ads