IA: Mearran and Laynie

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran leads the way to Edwyn's Victuals, holding the door for Laynie "Tell me about for mother, you said she was a mage?"

(OOC:[sblock] Hey that's my line! :p [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I dunno...she was a magic lady because she had magic powers," Laynie replies, walking through the door and waiting for Mearran to follow.

(OOC: What was I supposed to start with, then? :p)

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran sits down at a table and motions for a waitress, "Well, do you remember any of her powers? Did see read a lot, or commune with nature, like me, or did she pray to any gods... on second thought scrach that last one"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"She had lots and lots of books!" Laynie volunteers, smiling as she remembers the books.

*Meanwhile, a chipper young waitress heads over to the table:*

"Hello there, welcome to Edwyn's Victuals! Can I get you anything to drink first?"

LogicsFate

First Post
"A couple of juices, please"

"Sounds like she was a wizard, I don't know much about their arts, but some one the strongest people in the world are wizards"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"What type of juice would you like?" the waitress asks.

"Really? Well, my mommy was the nicest person ever, and she always used her magic to make me nice presents and bring cute fluffy friends for me to meet and stuff."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, we have apple, orange, and peach," she replies, tallying each one off on her finger.

"Mommy went to sleep, and she never woke up...Daddy too... Laynie replies, tears coming to her eyes as she recalls it, and her lower lip trembles.

LogicsFate

First Post
"Two orange then"

Mearran rubs the top of Laynie's head mussing her hair, "your a good kid, you know that? you're parent would have been very proud"

Remove ads