• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil

hafrogman

Adventurer
Suddenly feeling much better than he thought, Tolan stands firm and prepares himself for the next wave. tries to act again this round.

OOC: Action: Ready attack vs. first enemy to enter his reach.

attack - [roll0]
damage - [roll1]

AC: 19 HP 34/41
Exhausted 1: Disadvantage on ability checks.

Last edited:

Dent adjusted the grip on his longsword and shield, and waited for Aridha to thorn whip yet another duergar into the doorway. As soon as one was within his reach, he attacked.

OOC: Move: None
Bonus Action: Athletics to shove prone [roll0].
Action: Attack J27 with longsword [roll1] with advantage if Athletics check is successful [roll2] for [roll3] damage.
Reaction: Fighting Style (Protection) on first ally w/i 5' of Dent who is attacked by a foe...Tolan. Probably.

AC 21
hp 33/44

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: I think you guys (Tolan/Dent) just jumped ahead a bit of Aridha/Damien. Not a big deal.

Aridha whips the next dwarf in line into position. Damien fires a crossbow bolt. It seems to miss.

The dwarf at the front enlarges. He shoves Tolan with all he has, and as the duergar has advantage and Tolan has disadvantage this seems relatively effective. The enlarged dwarf moves out of the way slightly.

One duergar fires his hand crossbow at Aridha. Both bolts miss.

Two duergar move to the doorway/past the doorway. One attacks Dent, the other Aridha with Dent causing disadvantage. They both miss.

Initiatives
Party (I am ignoring Tolan and Dent's posts just above this one.)
Duergar

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 97

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thaliss casts a spell at the dwarf that stepped out of the room.

OOC: remain at o27
Action: cast vicious mockery on L27 dwarf. Save vs wisdom (DC15) or [roll0] psychic damage and disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc takes a step back (to O26), and fires Chill touch at any Duergar he can see (L27?)

To hit: [roll0] (If there's disadvantage [hopefully not!] the worse of that and [roll1]. If it's a hit, damage = [roll2] necrotic.

Forged Fury

First Post
Given a visible target, the warlock loaded and fired his crossbow.

OOC: Action - Attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1]
Move: None

HP: 30/39 (10 THPs)
AC: 16
Spell Slots: X/1/-/-/-

Notes
Armor of Agathys

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tolan finds himself shoved back and into the wall. He uses the cool stones against his back to push forward again and swings back at his foe.

OOC: Sorry, looks like I got lost in our initiative order.

Action: Attack Duergar L27

attack - [roll0]
damage - [roll1]

AC: 19 HP 34/41
Exhausted 1: Disadvantage on ability checks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads