IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part III

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]mn is so cute when he's sulky... wtf am I supposed to be doing about "buying" "crafting material"?[/sblock]

Erdolliel glowers at Kushnak, snorts, and leaves for town.

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Just wanted to point out that it is, still, pretty darn late (in the game). Hence the trying to kick you out of the church.

If it helps, as soon as you guys rest, you'll gain a level. :heh: [/sblock]

worthley

First Post
Bazrim turns to the others. "Where is a good safe place to rest? I feel that we will wake up to an interesting day."
[sblock=ooc]hurry up and rest. I want Fireball[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]well I more or less stormed out of there. in case y'all forgot I also offered to lead everyone to the mine shack. if any of you have any better options you really ought to offer them since the looming silence across the boards here is pushing the recokulous limits[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]I'm pretty sure we're following the girl to the mine office. If not, Eskard will grab an open spot of ground outside the church and wait for some direction.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I guess I wasn't clear in my last post...

It's really late. I don't mean to tell you what your characters would think, but... well... they would probably think that there's no way they can buy anything tonight unless they have the audacity to wake people up by banging on shopkeeper's doors.[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
[sblock=ooc]for some reason i thought it was just "church" late. silly. so yeah, we'll go to the mine first, plan to have her shop in the morning - if that's ok with Allustan.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]I'm onboard with that plan as well. When I brought it up earlier, Allustan seemed to think the quick shopping trip in the morning wasn't feasible. Well someone expressed that opinion at least, whether it was IC, OC, on, or offline I don't know.

If he is indeed of that opinion, he probably should have stopped Erdolliel from leaving to shop? She wouldn't have the best idea of what time it is other than "darktime", assuming there are windows. However if it is deemed that she would realize the lateness, I guess she reverts to her questions from 14 posts ago about (paraphrased) "Do we have time to fence stuff in the morning?"[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
Kushnak rushes after Erdolliel and shouts, "You're not going to get any shopping done tonight, fool girl. Get back here."

Coloring his face with a smile, he invites her more cordially, "You should tell us more about this dream, and show us what you can at the mine. It sounds like the wizard's business is rather pressing, though...."

"We should at least have time to pick up supplies in the morning, though when I'll get a chance to do anything with them, I don't know."

The half-orc leads the party away from the keep and then follows the rogue to the mine.

Remove ads