D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Harb pulled some supplies from his new healers kit and tended to anyone with lingering wounds.

OOC: Miss Imogen: [roll0]
Tarri: [roll1](+Hit Die)
Anyone else can roll 1d6+4+hd[/roll]

Fradak

Explorer
Chrysagon is worried and looks toward the ruins. "We shouldn't stop now. We should rush trough those ruins and find the nest, don't you think? Or I hope those creatures keep their snacks alive for later..."

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Chrysagon is worried and looks toward the ruins. "We shouldn't stop now. We should rush trough those ruins and find the nest, don't you think? Or I hope those creatures keep their snacks alive for later..."
" I share your concern but... if they kill him right away, we can't possibly get there in time. We have to hope that they will delay for some reason. We have to be fit to cross those ruins"

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: now back at full HP.

Rodrigo looked at the ruins "I hope so Wulf. He's a resourceful fellow, he might just escape. If not... then there is revenge."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Miss Imogen currently 27/32 hp; one hit die spent in rest: [roll0] recovered.

Hit points: 30/32.
2/3 uses of Fighting Spirit remaining.
1/2 first level spell slots remaining.

Ready to go! thanks for the healing, guys. (edited to re-up action surge, as below)

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: Miss Imogen currently 27/32 hp; one hit die spent in rest: [roll0] recovered.

Hit points: 30/32.
2/3 uses of Fighting Spirit remaining.
1/2 first level spell slots remaining.
Action Surge used.

Ready to go! thanks for the healing, guys.

OOC: You also get a 1d6+4 from Harb's healing skills, and your action surge will return with the short rest (being a fighter has its advantages!)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aside from having a small meal and checking on wounds, there was nothing to do while resting but to look out over the beautiful vista. Far away to the south-east, an enormous object floated above the jungle. It appeared to be formed of earth, with the broken trunk of an old tree at the top, and roots hanging from beneath - but it floated free in the air.

"The Heart of Ubtao!" exclaimed Kasqa in awe.

Tarri held up some wooden tools and made some calculations and said, "It is about a hundred miles away."

Somewhat further away, this time to the south, another oddity could be seen. It appeared to be a sailing ship, but it rested in the tops of some tall trees, over a hundred miles from the nearest sea.

"By the Gods, how could that have gotten there?" asked Wulf.

Having a few very interesting things to add to her maps, Tarri began to work as soon as she had recovered from her ordeal.

When the time came to leave to find Qawasha, the Sticks realised that at some point during their rest, Kupalue (Weed) had quite disappeared.

Remove ads