• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Halfling Quest - Rooting Around

Bobitron

Explorer
Tarlonniel said:
"Should we move away some?"

Bubbles shrugs. "No sneaky creature is getting past me," she says firmly. "I'll keep watch." She swings her short swords gently back and forth as she turns and faces the darkness.

Tarlonniel

First Post
"Right. Okay." The ranger nervously slips her pack off and begins digging through it, eventually finding the few strips of cloth she carries for cuts or scrapes. "Someone help me put these on." They seem entirely inadequate, but there's little else at hand.

OoC: Heal +3. Hoping for some aid anothers here!

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Eddie will try and help, wrap bandages and such. Im really better at taking skins off than keeping them on. If you were a dead squirrel this would be easier. He will however pay close attention to what works and what doesn't hoping to pick up some techinques for later.

OOC: Heal +1, I dont think a heal check will do anything here, but it looks like Eddie will drop a few skillpoints into the skill when he levels.

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
"Thank you. Yes, pull it tighter - I'll be OK. Maybe not quite that tight - I need to breathe. That's it. Now, can you help me get this armour back over my head. Ouch. Ah, great. Thank you very much."

Alton stands and flexes, winces a bit, and nods determinedly. "All right. That'll be fine. Now, do we go on, or go back and follow the original corridor? If we go back, I'm happy to bring up the rear and keep watch for our dark friend."

ender_wiggin

First Post
Ringly bit his lip and tried to keep from saying anything. Naturally, there was nothing he wanted more than to go back to Amblestock and comfort himself in its relative security, but now, amongst his brethren, he fought to stifle that base survival instinct that stank of cowardly fear.

Boddynock

First Post
"On reflection, I think it might be better if we went back to the original corridor. I'll keep an eye open behind - but we might lull them into a false sense of security if we don't troop in where expected."

Alton stood up and nodded. "Let's go! The worst thing is just to sit here."

Tarlonniel

First Post
"Right. Shall I walk by you, Bubbles, or in the back with Alton?" Kiylea shrugs her pack on again and awaits orders, keeping her bow ready in one hand.

Bobitron

Explorer
"I'd rather have you close by, Kiylea. With Alton watching the back, I think your bow would be most welcome if another one of those... things is around." Bubbles smiles at the brave young archer.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads