[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

Perin takes another swing at the Lizarman in front of him but can't land the blow.

SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]
Attack and damage on L6: 1d20+4 13 1d6+1d6+6 14[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 9/20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 1/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements
Concentration: Hunters Mark

Bolts: 32[/SBLOCK]

Swithun kills a kobold (K5) near him.

"I trust that you can drive a wagon? We must get them out or we have failed."

"Drive a cart?" Zadolix calls back. "Those forty or fifty prisoners won't fit on the cart. And the horses aren't hitched to it."

GM: next image update will include the horses and all the villagers. I was leaving them out for simplicity sake.

Perin slays the lizardman (L6) blocking the door.

Last edited:

The prisoners cheer as a lizardman falls.

GM: This map includes Perin and Swithun's actions this round. And as a reminder, there were healing potions. Everett or Surina must be carrying one or more.

Valdral - 20 - 0/20 (death saves, successes/fails 0/0)
Swithun - 19 - 12/24
Perin - 14 - 9/20
Kobolds - 11 (L3 25/27, L8 23/27, crazy prisoner -6/??)
Everett - 6 - 12/12
Surina - 4 - 9/20
Zadolix - 3 - 18/23 (surge used)

Everett and Surina yet to act. Valdral's death saving throw is pending.

LizardCamp.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Oh. Were they loading prisoners from the cart? I thought they were loading them into it. I'd be surprised to find 'em loading them in with no horses ready to go. Either way, I'd like to know: Where is the gate on the pen? We need to get them out of there. Also: Someone save Valdral, please!

GM: Player knowledge: They were loading the prisoner onto the cart. When the cart arrived one of the lizardmen and the kobold driver had an argument.
L: Where was the other cart?
K: It broke down. I'll return with this cart after unloading my delivery
L: That's unacceptable.
K: Can't help that. It lost a wheel in the bogs and sank into the marsh. Gree and Troy were barely able to jump free. They went back to base.
L: They should be whipped.
K: If they're smart they did not go back to base.

The horses were being fed and watered. Once the cart was loaded, they were going to hitch the horses. You guys interrupted this.

The gate on the pen is where L3 had been standing a couple images ago. The next image will have visible breaks in the fence.

Thateous

Explorer
Everett moves forward, kneeling down next to Valdral and forcing a potion down his throat. "Come now, there's still more work to do." He says.
OOC: you roll

GM: Oh, I always forget about Inspiration. Please spend it freely as I hope to remember to give it out more frequently. I'm giving it to Swithun for wrecklessly pushing forward and leading the initial charge.

waiting on [MENTION=6804968]ArwensDaughter[/MENTION] Oh, and valdral needs to roll healing

Remove ads