Pathfinder 2E [IC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Playtest Party#1 Chapter#1

Kaodi

Hero
Urik moves forward onto the stairwell but he spots the trap and is not too keen on attempting to traverse the slick looking surface underneath it. Instead he looks ahead at Hiromi and her opponent and traces some signs in the air, muttering a few words as well.

OOC: 1. Stride to E9.
2. Somatic Casting: Forbidding Ward.
3. Verbal Casting: Forbidding Ward. Hiromi gains +1 AC and saves against her opponent.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: You mention a number of goblin attacks, but no results. Did they all miss?

Hiromi lunged with her rapier at her second goblin opponent, feeling braver than she had earlier. She pulled a dagger into her off-hand and thrust with it as well. The goblin hopped about, deftly avoiding her strikes.

OOC: 1:Strike [roll0] for [roll1]p; 2: Draw dagger; 3: Strike [roll2] for [roll3]p

OOC: You mention a number of goblin attacks, but no results. Did they all miss?
GM: Yeah, I noticed this last night and wasn't sure what to do about it. Here are their attacks, retroactive to last round. (That's what I get for updating at 3 in the morning while getting medication for my head cold. :) )

Hiromi then Corwin:
1D20+6 = [17]+6 = 23
1D6 = [6] = 6
1D20+2 = [18]+2 = 20
1D6 = [2] = 2
1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20
1D6 = [5] = 5
1D20+2 = [20]+2 = 22 Crit for minimum damage
1D6 = [1] = 1
_: 1D6 = [1] = 1

Wow, all four attacks hit and one was a (admittedly lame) crit. So Hiromi takes 8 damage and Corwin takes 7.

GreenKarl

First Post
Jericho is surprised by what ever is up on the roof but as there was a fight now was not the time to be distracted...

OOC: As my quick potions only last until the end of the round I will have to wait until next round to make any...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi says "Ouch!" and the goblins slashes throw off her aim, and her confidence.

OOC: Unlike those goblins, I had some terrible, terrible rolls. Hiromi is at 5/17 HP and would welcome healing, if we have any resources left.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: With this new information about Hiromi's state of unwellness may I switch my action to using the two action ranged Heal on her?In any case, I tell ya, in the future I think I will just memorize Heal in at least one of my 1st level slots as well instead of Bless. Magic Weapon is good, but other than that Heal is the only spell that matters practically if you can cast it.

Remove ads