[IC] Junk Yard Dogs [A Sage Edition Game]

Einan

First Post
Holser snaps to attention. "Sir, yes Sir! I'll get my kit ready!" He turns about face and begins breaking down his rifle and rebuilding it, murmuring to himself, 'This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.'

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Lt. Fenn speaks up,

"Perhaps you should take the droid with you Lt. I don't expect we will need it. I will see what sort of reading I can coax out of whatever sensors they decided to gift this shuttle with and will be waiting for updates as to your status. We will be ready to move in as soon as you need us."

doghead

thotd
ic - Junk Yard Dogs

The shuttle intercom beeps. The navigator speaks.

"Atmospheric insertion in 4 minutes. If you have any orders, now would be the time. Otherwise I'm going to put her down on the button."

Raylis

First Post
"A shuttle landing is likely to draw attention; we are comming down on the dark side of the planet in a mostly uninhabited desert" Othello says still looking at Lt. Jonos.

doghead

thotd
ic - JYD's

The navigator's voice comes in over the comm.

"Atmospheric insertion in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ..."

The ride gets noticeably rougher. The old shuttle creaks and groans. Panels vibrate. Those who have done this before will have grabbed something secure, and secured any loose items, before the count got to one.

"Sorry about the rough ride, but the site is designated hot. So we are going in fast. We will be dumping you then pulling out. These shuttles are not designed to take much in the way of damage. We will stay within five minutes of the landing zone.

"ETA to landing, 7 minutes."

Einan

First Post
Pvt Holser checks and rechecks his gear. Finally satisfied he gets into position for a hot drop and powers on his helmet sensors. "Ready for insertion."

Remove ads