• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] KoboldQuest: Reptiles on the Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krizzel

First Post
Pok scurried along behind the two other kobolds, keeping an eye out for anything that might step on him. And for anything shiny or interesting he could snatch up. Pok never knew when he might need something nice to bribe someone nasty.

garyh

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay everyone, I have family in from out of town. After I drop them off at the airport tomorrow, I'll give y'all a big ol' update. Thanks for your patience! :)

garyh

First Post
The adventure advances...

Your deliberations complete, the kobolds head out to the Old City in two groups, armed only with your quarry's name - Satrex - and the knowledge that he was posign as an oil merchant.

Pok, Kurt, and Overkrilliak:

As you approach the merchants' area in the western part of the Old City, you sense that unfriendly eyes are watching you. The three of you are unable to identify the source of your unease, however.

After a short while, you find yourself on Vendors' Row. Carts and rude storefronts line the way as far as the eye can see. You notice some unfriendly looks, but these are the typical sort that greet kobolds in a human-dominated town.

What do you do?

Xed, Drake, and Darakik:

As the three of you head east in the Old City towards the Merchants' Quarter, humans look down upon you, literally and figuratively. You see a few goblin and orc beggars, poor sods down on their luck - if ever they had any. They recieve similar glances from the merchants as you.

As you survey the scene, a tall figure in a dark cloak turns and vanishes into an alley just before yours eyes would have taken him in.

What do you do?

Timothy

First Post
Pok, Overkrilliak, Stay close, I feel prying eyes around us.

Kurt will then cast a detect evil spell to detect severe evil intent against him and his allies.

Xael

First Post
Xed nods and says: "We saw him too. We could follow him and see what that was about, as that kind of behavior isn't normal. We really haven't lost anything but time if he doesn't have something to do with our mission."

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
"Yes, he clearly has something to hide. If we were to find out what that is we could increase our knowledge about the criminal organizations of this city and take us one step closer to solving our quest. The man could be useful.
You are good at keeping yourself from being seen, Xed. Take the lead and we shall follow."

Xael

First Post
Xed nods and goes after the man, while his Raven gets up in the air and starts looking/following the man too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads