[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia cocks he head to the side, "Maxy Zeus, by the Dark's diseased arse, art thou referring to yet another arrogant deity? And what is 'bee tee double-you'?"

The fallen angel has not grasped the cultural fascination with twitter and text messaging yet. And the shorthand lingo that goes with it, is still beyond her.
OOC: KT has been slower than before, so probably won't see his reply this weekend.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
In a flash, Chaos appears alone in the centre of the room, after the fabric of reality itself bends at his will. "AhA! Oh Crrap I forrgot Schmidt..."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia says nonchalantly to the Black Mask, "Thou should order your dogs to heel. The doctor is here to provide aid. However, they should prove useful fodder for when SHADOW arrives."

Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

knightemplar

Explorer
As the guards come in, Crucible will move in between them and the good doctor.

She will then give them an angry stare as she uses her Fearsome Prescence. (25ft DC15)

Walking Dad

First Post
Black Mask gestures and the guards back down, as response to him or out of fear of Crucible you cannot tell.

"So, any more of your 'friends' coming uninvited?" Black Mask asks not amused.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia shrugs and looks at the Doctor, since he forgot Schmidt.

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Perrhaps one German fellow, but neverrmind him. I trrust my associates have alrready filled you in wit the specifics. I know suggest to prreparre ourrselves, Shadow will show up any minute!" the doctor suggests, expediently.

Walking Dad

First Post
Schmidt phones the good Doctor's cell: "I will stay back here. Cobbled a scrying spell together to watch you, so I can keep open the possible portal without exposing myself. Good luck!"

any minute

Some minutes later you hear strange noses from just outside the office...

OOC: Initiative rolls and reactions, please.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia remarks, "Thy guests have arrived, apparently. I shall look."

She winks out of sight, and moves towards the door to the next room opening it from the side. She doesn't want to get knocked over if anyone is planning to barge straight through.

Initiative (1d20+20=36)

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads