• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] - Sons of Gruumsh.

Rayex

First Post
First some posting guidelines.

I'd prefer if you all chose a color for your characters.

Also all OOC info, such as questions, skilluseage and combat info, I'd like sblock'ed.

And thats about it.

Players:

Derrenil Llirthyn, Drow Priestess of Eilistraee. Played by s@squ@tch.

Garran Knicklestump, Halfling sneakster, and servant of Derrenil. Played by Mellubb.

Thokk, Orcen meatshield. Played by WarlockLord.

Yappy, Kobold magician. Played by Azun_the_Zeal.

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
You have arrived in the city of Melvaunt, which sits on the northwestern shore of the Moonsea. Melvaunt has a reputation for being a place rife with danger and intrigue, and ripe with potential for adventure, wealth and fame. You carry with you the seal and a letter from Woarsten Nanther, patriarch of a powerful and influential noble Melvaunt family. His son has gone missing, and he requests your aid in recovering his lost scion. The seal has gained you free passage into the city, though not without a thorough inspection by the town watch (they seem particularly suspicious). Once inside, you observe that Melvaunt is a dirty city with labyrinthine streets, smoke-clogged air, and grumpy locals. The baking sun almost at its peak does not help to make things more comfortable. Best be on your guard!

Last edited:

WarlockLord

First Post
Thokk eases his greatsword a little, so as to be able to draw it more quickly, and scans the streets with his eyes.

"Well? This looks like a fun night out on the town. Should we hit the bars?" asks the orc, nearly gagging on the pollutants in the air. He turns to the halfling.

"How do you civilized folk survive in this polluted atmosphere? Dark Magic? Blech!" :confused:

Mellubb

First Post
Garran coughs and clears his throat he spits away from the group. "I am not used to air like this either. We have been walking a while and I think Milady may want to get some rest. Where do you want to go Milady?"

WarlockLord

First Post
"If you and Derrenil are going to rest, I could take Yappy and hit the bars," replies Thokk, figuring that "Maybe we can overhear something noteworthy by getting the right people drunk."

Azun_the_zeal

First Post
Yappy springs out of Thokk's half opened backpack with the utmost excitement, snaps his small kobold fingers, points to Thokk, nods his head once and says . . .

"Now that's what I'm talking about! And even the air, for once, is just how I like it. It reminds me of the old days, spending hours upon hours in the mine until the first kobold dropped." He drifts off a bit gazing into the smoke-filled sky. "Good times, all right lets go." He finally says and then hops back in Thokk's backpack with only his upper body revealed.

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Derrenil

[sblock=ooc] What time of day is it? Plus, what exactly are we doing here, i.e. what brought us to this town? [/sblock]

WarlockLord

First Post
Thokk, with Yappy in tow, begins walking toward the bar.

[sblock=OOC Sasquatch]
I think the edit of the starting post answers your questions
[/sblock]

Mellubb

First Post
Garran lets out a sigh and says "I don't think we should split up if you want to spend the rest of the night having drinks then I think we should join you." he turns to Derrenil and says "If that is ok with you Maddam."

Remove ads