[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela stood up and rubbed her hands onto a rag, then tucked it into a pocket.

"Sorry, my dear," she answered with a little smirk. "I'm not. Do you have business for us?"

GreenKarl

First Post
The man chuckled lightly, adding "My apologies madame. Let me rephrase my inquiry."

Bowing to Kacela he continues "My name is Garnell Fel, a humble servant of interested parties. Might you be part owner of this fine ship and if so might I have a word with you and your fellow owners about... some unfinished business."

GreenKarl

First Post
Jor Dan noticed the interplay between the Twi'lek female and Deraronian. Normally this would not really interest him but for some reason he felt something important in the Force. Looking around he felt like there were hidden eyes on him and the pair in front of the transport. He could feel it but could not seem to pinpoint their locations. There was a shiver of darkness from those hidden eyes. Nothing like from the Force but more just evil beings focusing on the interplay...

Inside the Outlaw Gambit, C4 pipped over the intercom (in binary of course for those who understand) "Update to this units' masters. Unknown sentient is inquiring with master Kacela outside the ship about this ships new owners. Unknown if this units' masters are interested but this unit felt the need to inform them."

GreenKarl

First Post
Jor Dan is just a bit too far away to listen in on what the pair outside the transport are discussing... if he moved just a little closer he might be able to eavesdrop on what was being said...

GM: If you want to try and Dexterity (Stealth) roll vs. the two's Passive Perception you can get closer and hear with your roll

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela nodded slowly, "All right, I'll pass the word along. Give them an...lets say an hour or so to finish up what they're doing and come back if they're inclined."

"Is there anything you want to tell me about this business to whet their interest with?"

GreenKarl

First Post
For just a second Kacela thinks that the man is about to frown but he quickly covers it with another bow. When he is again facing her his smile is back on his face. "Of course madame, of course. One hour it is. I would prefer that I discus the nature of our business with all 'owners' present at the time... that way I would not have to repeat it as you say."

With that the man turns on his heels and walks out of the spaceport...

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Let's see if Jor got close enough to hear. [roll0]

Assuming that's high enough, Jor Dan hears this last part, and watches the man leave. He has a strong desire to follow him and see where he goes during this hour, but is not sure if it would be fruitful. He turns his attention inward, to see what he feels.

Last edited:

Remove ads