D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

DMAesh

Explorer
Ezraen explodes into action, moving to the pile of rocks to recover the manacle key and begins letting our fellow prisoners free.

Last edited:

Uller

Adventurer
Ezraen quickly spots the pile of rocks and falls to his knees and begins digging into them. At first he doesn't find anything...then feels the cool smooth wrought iron key ring and pulls it out. A quick move and the shackles fall away. For the first time in weeks the sensation of freedom overcomes him and is almost overwhelming. But then the blast of a horn brings reality back to the forefront of his mind...The guard at the watch post to the north has noticed. You look to the guard tower...the guard there is peering out at you...he clearly realizes what is happening.

OOC:
Roll initiative.

[roll0]

Ranger20

First Post
I look to my fellows and say "May the gods give us strength. I will see the rest of you on the other side or in hell!"

[roll0]

DMAesh

Explorer
Ezraen smiles to himself, releasing the most combat worthy first, then moving to the others. Once he frees Jimjar, he laughs, "I'll bet 5 silvers that you can't get the rest free before I take down that guard!"

[roll0]

Ezraen runs at the first guard up, and slides in, kicking a leg out to cause the drow guard to stumble and while he or she regains their balance, the half-drow relieves it of its dagger (assuming that it has one.)

[roll1]
[roll2]

DMAesh

Explorer
Ezraen turns, flashing a smile at Evandur as if to say, The Morninglord smiles on us this day! The dusky half-elf holds his chains as he breaks in to a flat run, then suddenly flings them at the approaching drow, "Catch!"

Dropping low, Ezraen slides along the ground, deftly lifting the attacking drow's dagger from its sheath so lightly that the warrior doesn't even realize that it is gone!

Remove ads