• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Infiltrators)

tglassy

Adventurer
Auraia looked down at the sword in her hand that had cut the ghost like flesh. “I think I found a new toy.”

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit's eyes bulged at the elven ghost's declaration. "Uh... you're welcome? good luck with uh, post-life?"

He looked at the other party members with a baffled looked. "I, uh, this never happens..." He then narrowed his eyes, looking around suspiciously for ghosts ambushes.

He turned to Loreen: Thanks! Although... I need to get me one of them magic weapons, kinda hard vs ghosts and stuff

He then turned to Sesto"So, uh... sorry I didn't find that acid trap Sesto... so... uh... where are we going next, now that we have the amulet? Back to the main group?"

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto rubbed his scared face. It was still stinging a little. No worries, he replied to Udit, I didn't give you a chance to look.
To the rest of the group he said; Let's have a quick look around for anything that could help us in our quest. Magical or potions. Otherwise, let's get going... back to the others. We can grab treasure later... after we finished with the dragon.
If we fail, the treasure won't matter... Sesto muttered to himself.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit shook himself a bit and put on his best attempt at a game face

"Ok, gentlem...uh...people, detect magic spells, spot the magical stuff, then remove it with mage hands. If that doesn't work, let me take a look first. No more face melting. Let's make it quick, places to kill, dragons to be, uh ... you know"

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Torbin stares as the spirits slowly fade away. He holds his bow string taught for a long moment after, as if disbelieving their sudden surrender. Then, slowly releasing the tension he gave Sesto a stern look. "That might have gone worse. Or perhaps it might have gone better. We are nearly at our objective, but the closer we get the more caution we need to exert. Our foe has been here much longer than any of us have been alive."

That said, he steps out of the room, prefering to stay out of the range of any tricks or traps.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

EarlyBird

Explorer
Taking a moment to check his wounds and grab a bite to eat, Zander focuses on the task ahead. He knew that eventually the dracolich had to taken out. That it couldn't be left alone to its own designs, because what it designed was the destruction of all. So either Zander help the others take this vile creature out now or he waited till it destroyed him and all he loved later.

With a new resolve and feeling a bit better with something in his stomach the human warrior adjusted his gear and prepared for the fight of his life.

OOC:
Level up(LVL 6): +10 hp, +2 STR score
HD roll [roll0]

[sblock=Combat]
AC: 19
HP: 58/64
Speed: 30'
Saves: STR +7, DEX +2, CON +5, INT -1, WIS +0, CHA +1
Features: Action Surge- 1/1, Second Wind(1d10+6)- 1/1

Combat:
longsword +7, 1d8+4 19-20 crit
javelin (3)+7, 1d6+4, 19-20 crit